Friday, September 11, 2009

In China

Hello from China,

This is my first post to the blog. Sandi's been doing a great job of updating the blog.

I know she's already updated about our travels. Today was uneventful. I think I watched The Hangover three times on the plane. The entertainment selection wasn't as vast as I had hoped. I think I slept for about 3 hours of the flight. Unfortunately, Sandi might have dozed off for all of 20 minutes. Towards the end of the flight, they served us a hot "sandwich". All I know about the sandwich is that they ruined a perfectly good piece of bread.

Things here are good. I'm really tired and shouldn't have a problem falling asleep. Soon we will meet Zach! We can't wait.

Good day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! Get some sleep and enjoy your sightseeing tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!!! We are glad the flight was uneventful and can't wait to see photos!! Hope you were able to get some sleep... Claire hopes the "shout out" to Santa mentioned that she is being really good this year! Looking forward to your next blog!!! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete