Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Last Day

It is our last full day in China. I'm happy to be going home, but sad at the same time.

The little guy is finally napping this morning, which is good for us. We haven't been on a steady nap schedule.

He's a real ham for the ladies. He had three women hovering around him at breakfast today. He waved and blew kisses. It was pretty funny. Then he sneezed with a mouthful of cracker and I ended up getting a cracker shower.

We went to the Disney store today, but didn't find anything. It was not like American Disney stores.

While Sandi was getting her massage last night, I am pretty sure I was suffering from dehydration sickness. I didn't feel well at all. I'm still not 100% today, but I am much better.

I'll be interested to see what the scale reads when I get home. I'm hoping to have lost a few pounds.

See you tomorrow.
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment