We went to the zoo today and I'm sure that Sandi already wrote about the heat. The zoo was great. Zach loved the animals. I thought the cat living in the monkey exhibit was pretty cool. That little kitty could hold her own.
We learned today that Zach likes the malt cup. He ate the whole thing with the little wooden tounge depressor thing like you get at wrigley field. He's starting to share food with us, which is a huge step. He loves raisins. He usually shares what I like to call the "floor raisins". Pretty self explanatory. They fall on the floor and I get those. Sometimes I get a non-floor raisin. I'm good with that. I don't have the heart to tell him that I don't particularly care for raisins. I think Sandi gets a few floor raisins. She really doesn't like them either.
He's slowly starting to repeat what we say. I'm pretty sure he whispers "I love you" back to Sandi when she says it to him. I think when he's not sure about something, he whispers it. It is really cute. He planted a big smooch on her cheek today. I tried to get a picture of it, but he didn't state his intention to smooch, so I was a little late.
After playing tonight, he ran over to the crib and pointed. That was the easiest I've ever seen a little one go to bed.
I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. We have to go back to the medical office to get results of his TB test. Then we can finally go swimming.
Good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment