Thursday, September 17, 2009

HOT!!!!!

I'm not sure if my post about the heat the zoo came through, I got a rejection notice in my yahoo account.  Good Lord, it's hot here.  I think that he might be staying on the surface of the sun!  It was about 95 degrees with about 100% humidity!  Of course, this is the day that Zachary doesn't think walking sounds like the best idea in the world.  Tom and I had to take turns carrying him when he got too tired to walk.  I had him so covered in sunblock, he was slippery!
 
By the end, he was willing to finally get in the stroller!  Whew, it was HOT!  Our guide, Kelly said that is should be more of the same today.  It was all worth it though.  Zachary loves to explore everything!  He's just taking it all in!  Tom and I are very lucky that he has learned to trust both of us so quickly!  We are just in heaven...but with a temperature of someplace else! 

No comments:

Post a Comment