Monday, September 28, 2009

Wrestling Him Into A Car Seat

Getting our little boy into a car seat the first time was unpleasant! He did not like being restrained. This would make sense since seatbelts are not a big thing in China. Zach cried all the way to Grandma and Grandpa's house from the airport. Once again, he adjusted quickly. No problem getting him in one anymore.

1 comment:

  1. WOW - just read your blog and soaked up all the details of your incredible journey from the beginning. I am so glad that I found your blog AFTER you already had him home. The stress and the waiting would have killed me. I do not know how you guys did it. Of course, now it was obviously all worth it!! He's beautiful and sounds so smart and wonderful. Congratulations to the three of you! I hope you keep up the blog so we can see him grow!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete