Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 2

Day 2 was great. We got Zach up for breakfast and we made everything official at the civil affairs office. Then we went to a department store. We got 10 bottles of water for about $1.75.

Sandi and I decided to get Zach a little suitcase for the trip home. He decided he wanted to pull it when we got back to the hotel. Little did he know I filled it with cookies and pull-ups.

We had a dinner at a local Cantonese restaurant. Zach had noodles and congee. He's got a wonderful appetite.

He's learning at an amazing rate. You can see that he is taking everything in and trying to understand. I am tired today, but am staying up so Sandi can get some sleep. We put Zach in his crib and within 10 minutes he was out cold. Sandi didn't get much sleep last night due to the snoring of her two favorite guys. The beds are very firm, so I sleep on my back. Zach and I went out for a walk this afternoon, which lasted about 2 hours so Sandi could get some sleep. I guess that didn't work out very well.

Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment