Ni Hao! We had a busy day yesterday. Our guide, Kelly, took us to the Porcelein and Jade Market...and then we headed to the Pearl Market. WOW! I could go broke here! Luckily, we are limited by what we are able to pack in our luggage. Zachary was a good boy all day long! He rode in the stroller through the Porcelein and Jade Store, which was great! He's a very curious boy and that was NOT the place for him to be curious! Here is a picture from the Pearl Market. It was HOT there!!! It's HOT everywhere! When we got back to the hotel, we thought for sure that Zachary was going to nap. We were wrong! He laid quiet for a while, but during the day, he constantly checks to make sure that we are still there with him. I'm sure that will get better with time. Every day we are learning more about our son. He's an absolute blessing to us! I can't even begin to believe how lucky we are to have him in our world! |
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Shopping Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment