I always knew that Tom would be an amazing dad! Anyone who knows him would think nothing else. To see him in action is the most wonderful sight you could ever see! We have been very blessed that Zachary has attached so well and so quickly to both of us. He likes to play with both of us, be carried by both of us, hold our hands, cuddle with both of us..... I can also tell you that these boys have a special bond! We were at dinner last night at a local Cantonese restaurant. Yes, our son ate a ton of noodles, 2 bowls of congee and some vegetables....and of course Cheerios. He had to go to the bathroom, but when Tom took him in there, they only had the "squatty potties". Zachary had no idea what to do with them, so he ended up needing to go back to the hotel to get changed. So Tom left to go back. When I got home from dinner, my boys were standing in the lobby of the hotel. Baba (daddy) had given Zachary a bath (which is his favorite this to do) and he was in his pajamas all fresh and clean. When he saw his Mama, he started jumping, pointing and smiling! I can't even begin to describe our full our hearts are!!!! This boy was definitely meant to be our son, |
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Zachary Was Meant To Be Our Son
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment