Saturday, September 19, 2009

Last night

I went for a massage last night with another dad in the group. It was about 2 hours long and really hurt at times, but it was awesome. I was so relaxed afterward that I don't remember taking Zach to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

The little guy is doing great. He learned that he can sit in the bath tub instead of stand. I think he's enjoying sitting a whole lot more.

He's still sleeping right now. I think he's been sleeping about 10 hours now. We had problems napping yesterday. We went out at 11, and he fell asleep while I was carrying him. I took him back to the hotel before we really got anywhere and tried to put him down. He was wide awake at that point. Then we went out at 2 and the same thing happened. He probably got about 40 minutes of nap time yesterday.

Today we're going shopping at a market. I don't know what's in store after that. Maybe another massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment