This is been an AMAZING day!!! Leigh Anne from Great Wall let me know that our Travel Approval is on it's way!!! We should receive more information on Monday, which is FABULOUS! I'm hoping that we will be able to travel on September 3rd. Worst case scenario, we will travel on September 10th. Either way, we will be on our way to get our little boy in the next few weeks!
Zachary, we are coming soon!
Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes! Have a great weekend! Tom and I will be very busy getting ready!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray, hooray, hooray!!!! Zachary is one very, very lucky little boy! I'm so completely, utterly, amazingly beyond thrilled for you guys!!!!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome!! What a great adventure you and Tom are about to embark on. Enjoy every minute of it--it goes by way too fast.
ReplyDeleteDo you have the children's book: I love you like crazycakes? You need to get it. The author is Rose Lewis