An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
-Chinese Legend
Sunday, August 16, 2009
One Bag Packed!!!
Our Dining Room table has been covered with stuff for the trip for weeks now. Tom and I figured that it was time to actually put it in a suitcase. All of those years playing Tetris in college has paid off! It's amazing how much "cute" can fit in one bag when you try!
Is that the belly button book? He will love "bee-bo"!!! Lot's of fun stuff... any day now... I just know it!!!! Both of you and Zachary are in our thoughts and prayers!
Is that the belly button book? He will love "bee-bo"!!! Lot's of fun stuff... any day now... I just know it!!!! Both of you and Zachary are in our thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDelete