Well, our little guy went to the pediatrician today and he was such a trooper! Dr Poulos was wonderful and so were all of the nurses at the office! Poor little guy got 3 shots, but as usual, he bounced back quickly. When we were leaving, he was waving goodbye and blowing kisses to everyone in the office!
I can't believe how lucky we are to have this little guy in our lives. He amazes me every day! I can't imagine what he has been through in his 2-1/2 years...and he is still so trusting and loving! His laughter and smiles are endless! His birth parents must have been wonderful and kind-hearted people to have created this child. It breaks my heart to know that they had to make the decision to trust his life to someone else. I think of them constantly.....they will forever be in our hearts and on our minds.
We have been so blessed with our son. Since the moment we saw his face, we loved him completely and without reservation. Throughout this journey, we have gone through every emotion.....but the joy is something that cannot be described. The love we feel for him is at times totally overwhelming. We are learning as we go...and I think that we are doing wonderfully as a family. Zachary has unlimited potential and I cannnot wait to see where life takes him!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment