Friday, July 10, 2009
This Paperwork is Killing Me!!!
We got an email from our agency yesterday stating that there was a new policy in place regarding the specific wording of the home study and the I-171H. I have no idea if this affects us or not. We just got through the home study update and it took over 3 months to get it from our social worker. I was a wreck last night while I was emailing immigration, our agency and our social workers. I'm still not sure if this is going to be an issue for us and if we are going to need an additional update. Immigration emailed me back, but without really answering any of my questions. Our social worker was trying to collect additional information regarding this new policy today. Our agency seems to this that we are going to be fine. Very stressed out! I'm very glad that it's the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment